Friday 18 September 2015

Why do I want to blog??

Simple question!! Right??
Actually when I started there wasn't any reason just tried to put some stuff online. After reading lots of blogs regarding some work they are doing I realized this is best way to organize my work. I will be publishing few things but along with that I will be keeping my things organized and accessible from any where in world.
Everything I have learned about new things some where down the line I end up on someone's blog trying to understand how and why did he do that way. So if I take some thing and try my self then I should give it back too.
I know this won't be best written perfect blog but at last I will be happy that I good thing.

I am planning to share my work around raspberry pi, linux and python. Though professionally I only work on C# and C++ but I enjoy more working on my personal projects of learning and then making something useful for myself.

I will soon share many code snippets which I refer on regular basis while doing my work.
For example sending mail, file operations, web scrapping etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment